Wednesday, December 22, 2010

CIRCLE STORM - SPIRIT 7"

Here is my Christmas gift to you: CIRCLE STORM'S "SPIRIT" 7". This is a GREAT 7", one of my all time favorites. This is an over-looked band that featured members of other famous Posi bands (if you don't know, then you have just been given a homework assignment). This band did an EP that really was terrible, but this 1st 7" was pure gold. 2 tracks of fast Posi Style sXe hardcore out of the 1980's. Hits hard and fast with extremely memorable sing along parts. I remember finding this 7" and being blown away by it when i was in high school and I have always wondered why this 7" is not talked about as much as many similar bands that were inferior. Download it. Love it. Live it. Happy holidays!

Download CIRCLE STORM "SPIRIT" by clicking HERE

1. No One To Blame
2. I Won't Turn Away

Mosh

No comments: